Boat & Watercraft Insurance in League City
Harbour Insurance Services offers a large variety of personal and commercial insurance, which includes insurance to cover your boat, jet ski or other personal watercraft. It is possible that some smaller watercraft may be covered under your current homeowners insurance policy so be sure to contact your insurance agent. The determining factors in determining your insurance coverage for these vessels would be the size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski.
Let us help by going over your covage needs and situation and we can make a great personalized recommendation to fit you best.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance Coverages
- Physical Damage Coverage - this protects your boat while it is in storage and during transport. Wherever you store your boat off season, this can protect your boat or watercraft while in drydock, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - this assists you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - this protects you and/or family members if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - this covers medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - this covers damage that may be caused to another person's property while operating your watercraft.
We are here for you to be sure you have the right coverage at the best price. We can evaluate your current boat, watercraft or jet ski insurance to be sure you are properly covered or discuss with you your recent purchase and get you to the best policy to fit your needs. We will be sure to discuss any special coverages you may need and any discounts that you may qualify for.
Additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat removal
- Boating safety
- Multi-policy discounts by bundling your home and/or auto
Contact Harbour Insurance Services at (281) 520-4090 to discuss your boating insurance needs.